Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care. Beacon Health Options is a proud member of the Elevance Health Inc. family of companies.
The Staff VP Carelon Growth is responsible for the development and execution of the Beacon's external growth strategy leading to the identification and acquisition of new business that will meet the company’s revenue and profitability goals. Will organize and lead all sales efforts with new and existing clients, across all customer channels; while also ensuring direct alignment with the Carelon business plan, solution roadmap, and ongoing client engagement activities. Work collaboratively on marketing and communications efforts with Carelon’s marketing group.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify, target, and secure new business from existing/new clients to achieve goals in growth, profitability, and strategic value.
- Blend market validation research, key constituent outreach and traditional sales prospecting to attain key market insights, pipeline and supportive positioning that will bolster Carelon’s product/service selling strategies and communications that will communicate the Carelon’s value proposition.
- Synthesize external validation studies and internal perspectives, analysis and reports to build sales growth playbooks that lay out the sale and marketing road to success.
- Manages and coordinates marketing and communication with the appropriate leader.
- Establishes sales and supporting functions for new client and new market sales growth.
- Supports proposal response and content development for growth related initiatives.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Sales/Business Development experience in Healthcare
- Ability to travel.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.