Elevance Health is seeking a ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) Performance Analytics Developer to join our Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team. The ETS team oversees the technology eco-system that encompasses Elevance Health's data centers, networks, end-user computing devices, telephony systems, email, videoconference, security technologies and variety of external cloud and business partner systems.
This role will be responsible for working with business users to analyze detailed business and technical reporting requirements to recommend technical solutions using a combination of ServiceNow Performance Analytics and other related reporting tools ( SQL Server, Tableau ) to drive the development of ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) reporting. The ideal candidate has ServiceNow Performance Analytics experience, working knowledge of core S erviceNow SPM data (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard Management, and Financial Management) , strong business and financial aptitude, analytical skills, thinks “outside the box”, is naturally curious, highly collaborative, and has a passion for tackling complex data-centric problems.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the design and development of ServiceNow SPM reporting using a combination of ServiceNow, ServiceNow Performance Analytics, and relational database reporting tools
- Provide a link between the technical and business reporting functionality for ServiceNow SPM
- Design and align overall ServiceNow SPM reporting strategy to support core business operations (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management and Financial Reporting, Enterprise PMO Reporting)
- Oversee developers’ work and own overall quality and delivery of development
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow SPM Performance Analytics and familiarity of related ServiceNow SPM Products; PPM, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard Management, and Financial Management
- Tackle complex problems requiring a creative mindset to find innovative and elegant solutions
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Requires BA/BS degree
- 8+ years’ experience in information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development, and management;
- Significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics i s required.
- 5 + years of ServiceNow Performance Analytics experience in large complex environments
- 8+ years of technology implementation
- ServiceNow Certified Application Specialist – Performance Analytics
- Proficiency in ServiceNow with SPM Products (Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Financial Management, Resource Management, Time Management, Agile Development, SAFe, and Test Management)
- Experience with relational databases and reporting tools (e.g SQL Server, Tableau)
- Experience with SDLC processes implementing in a variety of project methodologies: waterfall, iterative, SAFe, Agile/Scrum
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills; demonstrated ability to create and present ideas to senior management
- Good communication skills, including the ability to understand and explain complex topics, clearly and concisely communicate/ present analytical data to non-technical audiences all levels of management
- Incumbent should be able to work independently and make recommendations based on analysis
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.