Title: Data Admin Analyst SR (Reporting/Data Analytics)
Location: Remote/WFH; candidate not required to reside in posted state but must be able to access Elevance Health Pulse Point location.
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
The Data Admin Analyst SR is responsible for creating a reporting structure for Provider data as new applications and processes are deployed to ensure these applications provide appropriate reporting capabilities / insights. Will also drive true value realiza t ion where decisions are made based on performance metrics. This role will also work with X-functional reporting and analytics teams to define the reporting criteria and analyze and forecast future performance based on changes in the business.
How you will make an impact:
• Designs and constructs difficult data reports and analytics.
• Conducts implementation, upgrade and maintenance of vendor supplied data management, data management and information and other third-party software.
• Collects, cleans, catalogs, maintains, and delivers data with minimal guidance and supervision.
• Performs system administration duties with little supervision.
• Performs data profiling analysis and data analysis with guidance and supervision.
• Creates impactful, quality reports for internal constituents.
• Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in information systems with 3 years’ experience in data administration; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred skills, capabilities, and experiences:
• Prior experience with ASG, Rochade Evoke, Data Foundations/Kalido or similar, UNIX, JAVA, PowerBuilder, Oracle, DB2 UDB, Teredata, Sybase, C# and SQL servers strongly preferred.
• PowerBi/Alteryx, Telerak experience preferred.
• Experience in health care industry strongly preferred.
• Master’s degree preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.