Work Location: Remote
Leads the implementation process for new accounts and monitors renewal implementations.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• project manages new case implementation activities and serves as a liaison between the Account Management team, Sales team, Sales Support and customers.
• Ensures completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our customers' benefit plans.
• Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the implementation process.
• Develops effective relationships with existing new accounts and internal departments, such as Sales Support Services, Operations, Sales, and Underwriting.
• Works with Director, Account Management Services on tracking, monitoring, and reporting progress of all functional areas throughout the implementation process.
• Helps to develop tools and best practices necessary to improve installations; Provides on-going root cause analysis; identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Acts as primary contact/liaison between customers to resolve issues related to implementation plan design and customer deliverables.
• Supports Sales and Sales Support teams in developing prospects and responding to RFPs and actively participates in finalist meetings. leads corporate projects as assigned, develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementation.
• Requires BA/BS degree in related field
• Minimum of 5 years exp. in health insurance field; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation and State licensure to sell health benefits is strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.