Business Change Manager
Location: Hybrid, 0-3 times/month in office if located near: Mason, OH, Richmond, VA, St. Louis, MO, Norfok, VA.
A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care.
Responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects and programs that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals.
How you will make an impact:
- Develops, designs, and supports processes to meet business unit needs.
- Supports business unit launch of new projects.
- Confirms scope, requirements, funding, and identifies potential issues.
- Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required and builds support for business change introduced by projects throughout the business unit.
- Supports business in delivery of change requests to modify project scope and requirements and assist business with resolving cost impacts.
- Manages program and operational budgets and supports corporate financial accounting
- Maintains team metrics, project log, and dashboards
- Designs methods for integrating function and process to deliver automation improvements or align to best practices.
- Maintain operating budgets and supporting financial accounting processes.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 5 years process or project related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Budget Coordinator experience highly preferred
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of Excel advanced features/capabilities is preferred.
- Experience with creating statements of work, approval process and monthly reconciliation preferred.
- Experience with maintaining operating budgets and supporting financial accounting processes.
- Experience in project planning to support business change is strongly preferred.
- Experience with MS Access is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.