This position could primarily be remote, but proximity to an Elevance Health major office (pulse point) is a plus. Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model with pulse point sites used for collaboration, community, and connection.
The Talent Lifecycle Process Mgr is responsible for building integrated talent/development solutions for a set (1-2) of smaller talent lifecycle processes or serves as one of the key owners of a large, complex talent lifecycle process. Helps to assess, identify, engage, develop, and grow our talent to deliver value and organizational growth.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining a proactive view to support the evolving needs of our business and to create a great associate experience.
· Creating training, job aids, and supporting tools to support Talent Directors, HRBPs, business leaders, and associates in effective talent management process implementation and to ensure the intended outcomes of all of our talent processes are met.
· Maintaining key metrics to track effectiveness of the talent lifecycle processes assigned to them in the talent management portfolio.
· Tracking milestones required to achieve both our short and long-term priorities within the talent lifecycle processes assigned to them; Sharing updates against milestones with Initiative Project Leader.
· Leading the recommendation and implementation of technology enhancements to better enable our talent processes.
· Consulting with leaders, HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise on end-to-end solutions with minimal guidance.
· Taking part in user testing as needed to enable process implementation.
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in talent management process/ training/ tool design, minimum of 3 years of experience successfully partnering/ consulting with clients on execution, strategic HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise on the implementation of end to end talent practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
· Expertise as a supporting specialist or generalist in performance management, leadership models, assessments, coaching, career pathing, succession, and/or executive development initiatives strongly preferred.
· Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required and skills in interpreting data/ summarizing key insights strongly preferred.
· Business or Industrial/ organizational psychology background and change management experience is strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.