Hours: 8- 5 M- F to support PST or MT
Responsible for providing general administrative support to mobile care team.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to :
- Assists with inbound/outbound calls, scheduling, and care coordination.
- Answers inbound calls on behalf of mobile care team and resolves or escalates issues appropriately.
- Conducts outreach to prospective and established patients utilizing assigned panel or census to schedule appointments.
- Optimizes routes of mobile clinicians and seeks to balance patient and colleague satisfaction.
- Supports mobile clinicians before, during, and after patient visits including appointment confirmation, visit intake, administrative tasks, and care coordination (e.g., referrals, authorizations, medical records, lab results, etc.).
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Completes ongoing training and coaching programs for further skills development.
- Works collaboratively with mobile clinicians, other care team members, case management, and network and community partners.
- Documents all interactions with patients and on behalf of patients in medical record.
- Prepares reports and documents as needed or requested. Attends regular meetings with team members as required.
- Performs other job-related duties as reasonably assigned.
- Requires a High School diploma
- Experience utilizing electronic medical record and a minimum of 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Preferred candidates will be bilingual and certified medical assistants.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.