As an IT Audit Manager, you will lead the internal audit efforts for the IngenioRx with the support from Elevance Health global audit and security organization. Also, this position will be responsible for hands-on audit control design, test plan, risk mitigation and communicate the results and recommendation to stakeholders while maintaining the exceptional level of professionalism and customer service standards that Anthem has attained within the Healthcare industry. You will also collaborate with peers from Elevance Health global security and audit teams and the broader company to ensure alignment on key IT audit and compliance goals. This an individual contributor role.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Make ongoing recommendations of IT Audit Plan, standards and processes
- Analyzing the current IT audit process to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Closely work with IT teams to ensure timely delivery of all control evidence requests from internal and external audit team
- Providing expert level IT controls and audit knowledge and counsel to others
- Constantly monitor the progress of all control objectives to have an unqualified report
- Understand the Anthem standards, policies and procedure related to audit, security and compliance programs
- Partner with other Anthem security and audit leads to define, design and implement industry standard audit controls
- Assist in creating control objectives for new initiatives
- Provide guidance and lead resolution of audit and IT risk related issues as they arise.
- Coordinate with Infosec to investigate cybersecurity incidents as needed
- Lead and support the needs of annual compliance and audit programs as defined by the Anthem enterprise
- Act as a single point of contact for IngenioRx IT Audit efforts
- Responsible for creating yearly audit roadmap documents, risk mitigation plan, process and governance documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, accounting or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in leading IT Audit and compliance in an internal audit and advisory practice
- CISA, CISSP, CIA and other cybersecurity/audit credentials highly preferred
- Solid understanding of SOX, SOC1 , SOC2 control objectives
- 5+ years working with internal and external auditors to test controls
- Experience designing and implementing control objectives in a healthcare environment
- Experience with security and privacy standards, e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO27001 etc.,
- Excellent Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare industry is highly preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.