The Account Management Sr Advisor is responsible for assisting in developing and building improved methodologies and practices consistent with current enterprise goals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Functions as the single point of contact for the Business or IT partners for their IT needs.
- Leads small teams on initiating, developing, designing and implementing new change initiatives.
- Initiates formal/informal communications and meeting with area lead contacts to gather needs and issues; reviews other needs statements and requirements.
- Helps leverage initiatives and good practices from other areas.
- Helps to identify and coordinate independent initiatives across the organization and seeks to develop a corporate solution.
- Identifies and implements changes across the organization by working with other Relationship managers and key associates.
- Identifies needs and recommends way to improve new or existing process, methodologies and practices through observation, research and data analysis.
- Monitors adoption and use of processes, tools and practices to create action plans in collaboration with the user area to improve usage.
- Assist areas with due diligence on new ideas by acting as a facilitator/informal contact.
- Facilitates and provides feedback for solution shaping and high-level requirement collection and effort estimation.
- Follows technology solutions from concept to reality.
- For Discovery, may also: Participates in all Discovery sessions as an active participant capturing all session outputs.
- High Level Business Requirements dynamically captures information and displays in real-time: high level business requirements, process flows, dependencies and action Items, scope definition, and other key information such as key terms/acronym definitions.
- Owns communicating and archiving to minimize duplicative work on future initiatives.
- Oversees knowledge sharing and deliverable creation for requirements.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years’ experience in any of the following: coaching, mentoring, monitoring and measuring Information Technology process, tools and standard practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Relevant certification in applicable domain, such as Project Mgmt, Quality, Availability and Reliability is strongly preferred. Experience with project management methodology, tools and processes strongly preferred.
- Medicare knowledge preferred.
- WGS and/or Facets experience preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $99,200 to $178,560.
Locations: Colorado; Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.