How will you make an impact:
Responsible for managing and overseeing team responsible for coordination of a comprehensive health care program in which members needs are identified, including physical health, behavioral health, social services for a special product/programs such as long term service and supports (LTSS).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages resource utilization to ensure appropriate delivery of care to members, adequate coverage for all tasks and job responsibilities.
- Coordinates service delivery to include member assessment of physical and psychological factors.
- Participates in cross-functional workgroups created to maintain and develop program.
- Evaluates current processes of Special Program's support functions; recommends changes for increased efficiencies and improved outcomes.
- Develops and conducts training programs for staff involved in the program.
- Extracts and manipulates analytical data to present findings to relevant markets and stakeholders.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years experience in a related field, including minimum of 1 year leadership/management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- The candidate must reside in Florida.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Long-term care experience is strongly preferred.
- Service delivery coordination, discharge planning or behavioral health experience in a managed care setting preferred.
- RN, LSW, LPC, or LPN/LVN license preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.