Sales Compensation Analyst, Lead
The Sales Compensation Analyst, Lead is responsible for providing team oversight and support for timely accurate processing and calculation of sales associates and/or broker incentives.
How you will make an impact:
- Reviews and oversees very complex commission data to ensure accurate compensation payments. Supports and maintains commission system(s).
- Handles complex system problem-solving and changes.
- Performs monthly audits within the commission system. Administers bonus programs for sales associates and/or brokers.
- Serves as a liaison with business and system management and staff resources for the assigned business segment(s).
- Leads team through inquiries from legal or other high-priority issues by reviewing, analyzing, and presenting data to legal or management, as appropriate.
- Reviews compensation plans for the feasibility of automation within the commission system(s) framework or must be handled manually.
- Acts as team lead, mentors, trains, and coaches staff to include other sales compensation analysts.
- Manages workflow and oversees day-to-day department responsibilities.
- May conduct operational meetings with staff.
- Assists management in establishing work goals.
- Prepares management reports. Writes queries and macros to enhance access databases and builds new databases in support of accurate balance sheet/P&L reporting.
- Provides decision support and procedural input to ensure that processing efficiency does not compromise internal control mechanisms.
- Interfaces with IT as needed and documents and tracks any needed system enhancements with IT management and responds to any external audit requests.
- Assists in the implementation of software releases.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Prefer experience in incentive administration. Prefer the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strongly prefer the ability to make decisions in support of management.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.