Responsible for supporting the annual planning, strategy and business change management for a VP/GM.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Chief of Staff to the President of Delivery Network
- Supports the annual planning efforts and the execution of the 3 year annual business plan that includes internal and external communications and associate engagement activities.
- Program responsibilities such as executive reporting, project communications, management of issues logs and change requests, facilitating project meetings, managing deliverables and ensuring resolution of escalated issues.
- Develops and coordinates presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external speaking engagements and meetings.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of strategy that includes change management, sponsorship and buy-in and advocacy efforts to get business results.
- Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting support for initiatives including regulatory and mandated projects, health care reform special projects, and corporate initiatives.
- Develop communications, executive-level decks & talking points, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for important meetings & initiatives
- Support Delivery Network President in promotion of open & clear communication & tracking of goals & priorities, assist with determining and monitoring key performance indicators
- Create & maintain cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success, bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions and overseeing large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
- Driving & sometimes leading execution of key initiatives (if doesn’t neatly align with a specific
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, project management and reporting skills with focus on interdepartmental communication.
Required Qualifications : BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred skills, experience and qualifications : Bilingual Spanish is strongly preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.