The Performance Quality Auditor is responsible for evaluating the quality of services and interactions provided by organizations within the enterprise. Included are processes related to enrollment and billing and claims processing, as well as customer service written and verbal inquiries.
How you will make an impact:
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Evaluates the quality and accuracy of transactions and/or communications with providers, groups, and/or policyholders.
- Identifies, documents, and reports any transaction errors or communications issues in a timely manner to ensure prompt resolution.
- Tracks and trends audit results, providing feedback to management.
- Identifies and reports on systemic issues which create ongoing quality concerns.
- Generates monthly reports of audit findings, supports clients with issues identified and develops reports to assist management with information requested.
- Produces other ad hoc reports as requested by internal and/or external clients.
- Associates at this level conduct routine audits, generally related to a single function on a single systems platform for a single line of business.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent (GED); minimum 2 years experience with the company in an enrollment and billing, claims and/or customer contact automated environment (preferably in healthcare or insurance sector); or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Working knowledge of insurance industry and medical terminology and relevant systems and proven understanding of processing principles, techniques and guidelines strongly preferred.
- Ability to acquire and perform progressively more complex skills and tasks in a production environment strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.