Learning Experience Designer II
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
At Elevance Health we are not just building learning but building experiences. As part of our team you will partner with experts to support the upfront consulting, and analysis, and lead design and development efforts to create engaging learning experiences that are aligned with business outcomes and integrated well into our modernized learning ecosystem.
How you will make an impact:
- Performance consultations with business partners on expected business outcomes.
- Participates in empathy interviewing and design thinking process to formulate recommendations for innovative, effective learning solutions that optimize learning.
- Leverages a variety of tools to create visual, audio, and interactive learning solutions in accordance with the end to end learning design plan.
- Collaborates with other content developers, graphic designers, technology consultants, and other project team members in an agile system focused on the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Uses all approved processes, tools and templates to standard for development and reporting.
- Actively maintains all content and recommends improvement in learning solutions over time.
- Participates in quality review process.
- Participates in and contributes to Learning & Development sub-teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill.
- Building relationships with peers and bringing your expertise to a tremendous team
- Taking part in the continuous improvement of the experience consumers have in the healthcare system
- Requires BA/BS in related field and minimum of 2 years Learning Experience Design and Development experience within a corporate work environment; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstratable experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Solid experience with developing in Articulate 360 and multimedia principles.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.