Work Location: REMOTE
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Understand on-prem .Net and Java applications & services and dependencies to design for Cloud migration with disaster recovery (DR)
• Creates automated Docker images (Windows and Linux) deployment using Helm charts
• Updates CI/CD pipelines or creates new pipelines necessary for cloud migration
• Participates in Agile SAFe team planning, demos, backlog refinement, and standups
• Development on medium to large complex customer technology platforms or architectures.
• Maintains active relationships with internal and/or external stakeholder to develop business requirements.
• Analyzes and classifies complex change request and identifies and documents possible system code enhancements.
• Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, our products and infrastructure.
• Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
• Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
• Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
• Understands the product and analytics and drive requirements that take into account stakeholders needs.
• Identifies problems/risks.
• Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
• Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
• Reviews test cases and advises QA on adjacent code/regression impact.
• Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
• Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years related experience; multi platform, multi-dimensional experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
3 years of hands-on experience with automation or programing languages Java, ASP .Net, and C#, Go.
1-3 years of experience migrating solutions from on Prem to Cloud re-host and re-platform. Working with various design patterns and building with component architecture for re-architecture is a plus.
Preferred Skills, Experiences and Competencies
Cloud DevOps experience
Experience with Terraform
Experience in troubleshooting support
Good working knowledge with databases like MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server, Sybase, etc.
Experience with cloud stack development in AWS/Google, etc.
Experience with Redhat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) or other Kubernetes based container services and related automation.
Strong understanding and experience of CI/CD process, Helm charts for on prem as well as on cloud deployment
Incumbent should be a self starter and provides troubleshooting support.
Team player, influencer, and good communicator
Good knowledge of cloud migration with robust security management and application monitoring process
Understands cloud networking, load balancing, identity policy management, firewalls, etc.
Working with Elastic Elk stack, dashboards like Grafana, Prometheus.
Understanding of Service Mesh Istio and other tools like Jaegar, Kiali, etc.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.