J ob Title: Sr. Desktop Management Analyst
Job Location: National - Remote Work
(travel required as needed to Elevance Health/Carelon's clinical locations near Eastern Texas).
Remote with travel required as needed to Elevance Health/Carelon's clinical locations. This is a hands on position within an IT end user support organization/clinical support operations team of 6-8 associates. If you are a strong IT tech, a problem solver and utility player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging approach that will enrich collaboration, then this position is for you! If you have an ability to work independently and creatively in a clinical support model as well as partner with managed services vendors within infrastructure, field services and network services then this job is for you. This position is within Carelon End User Services reporting up through the Carelon IT organization.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Embrace new technology and identify areas of improvement based on support metrics for older technology platforms.
- Must possess organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, shift priorities and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, analyze, and determine the applicability of data, draw conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and for meeting expectations.
- Understanding of centralized support processes and escalation processes are a must as well as experience with ServiceNow ITSM.
- Identify, evaluate and perform advanced level analysis and extensive problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignment and support the needs of users.
- Supports the maintenance of system and application functionality and addresses issues promptly.
- Collaborates and provides team insight to the monitoring, assessing and documenting of support for the clinical system infrastructure.
- Responds to low to high-scale technical issues.
- Collaborates with the clinical support operations team to ensure support knowledge articles are up to date and accurate. .
- Performs assigned tasks to complete moderate to highly complex customer requests for configuration, testing and/or delivery of desktop software applications and standardized Operating Systems components and patches to production desktops.
- Provides support to IT users of desktop management tools to resolve technical issues of moderate to high complexity and provides 3rd level Helpdesk support for resolution of Sev1/Sev2 outages, based on SME status.
- Interface with software vendors to resolve desktop toolset issues of moderate to high complexity.
- Participates in meeting to advance regional or enterprise desktop configuration initiatives of moderate to high complexity and leads breakout sessions to gather requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend standalone Desktop Management software tools to increase team productivity and reduce cost.
- Represent the team as SME for simple to moderately complex audit requirements, in conjunction with administrative manager.
- Perform level II systems administration of selected desktop management applications.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- A minimum of 4 years of Information systems related experience with specific background in computer networking, or telecommunications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires experience with consulting/collaborating with peers and managers from diverse areas and with business partners to develop appropriate technical solutions for the business.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in support operations related to Healthcare or clinics.
- Applicants must be proficient within Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, as well as with inTune, mobile device management, and iPad management.
Experience in the following areas is strongly preferred:
- Database management, methods and best practices
- Software, software configuration and/or operating systems
- Understanding of the EPIC EMR platform is highly preferred
- Genesis Cloud support knowledge
Pay Transparency Statement:
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $67.760 to $121,968.oo
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.