Title : Provider Relationship Account Manager Sr.
Location : Nevada with a25% - 50% travel requirement throughout the state of Nevada.
Hours : Standard hours
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Responsible for providing quality, accessible and comprehensive service to the company's provider community.
How you will make an impact:
- Develops and maintains positive provider relationships with provider community by regular on-site and/or virtual/digital visits, communicating administrative and programmatic changes, and facilitating education and the resolution of provider issues.
- Serves as a knowledge and resource expert regarding complex provider issues impacting provider satisfaction; research, analyzes, and coordinates prompt resolution to complex provider issues and appeals through direct contact with providers and internal matrixed partners.
- Collaborates within a cohort of internal matrix partners to triage issues and submit work requests.
- Generally, is assigned to a portfolio of providers within a defined cohort.
- Coordinates Joint Operation Committees (JOC) of provider groups, driving the meetings in the discussion of issues and changes.
- May assist with Annual Provider Satisfaction Surveys, required corrective action plan implementation and monitoring education, contract questions and non-routine claim issues.
- Coordinates communications process on such issues as administrative and medical policy, reimbursement and provider utilization patterns.
- Conducts proactive outreach to support the understanding of managed care policies and procedures, as well as on a variety of initiatives and programs.
- Identifies and reports on provider utilization patterns which have a direct impact on the quality-of-service delivery.
- Organizes and executes external Provider Town Halls/Seminars and attends State Association conferences (e.g.: MGMA, AFP, AAP, HFMA).
- Research complex issues that may impact future provider contract negotiations or jeopardize network retention.
- May be responsible for monitoring department metrics, provider assignments and oversight of daily activities and provide feedback to manager on performance management, day-to-day training, guidance, and workflow of Provider Relationship Account Mgt. Consultants/Managers.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree; a minimum of 5 years of customer service experience including 2 years of experience in a healthcare or provider environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Travel may be required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Experience working closely with providers in a provider facing role is highly preferred.
- Experience with all LOBs, Medicaid/Medicare/Commercial is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a call center environment is preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $76,000 to $119,700
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.