Project Management Director, CarelonRx Pharmacy (Project Director)
Location: Hybrid, 0-3 times/month in office
A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx) leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered pharmacy care.
Responsible for identifying key people to bring about change and develops a network of contacts and targets specific people to achieve project goals and objectives.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages projects across Enterprise business units; influences at all levels within the organization, often setting strategy and direction; coaches and mentors project team members; mentors other project managers around project management methodology; determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops training plans; defines, coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs; defines quality gates for each project methodology phase; defines critical success factors; establishes and manages the project warranty period.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field and minimum of 9 years professional project management experience, which at least 7 years are spent leading and directing large project tasks; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Awareness of significant contributing factors to manage project change and demonstration of a solid understanding of end to end business processes and the critical IT dependencies strongly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Project management experience within a mail order or specialty pharmacy preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.