Implementation Coordinator Lead
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of one of our Elevance Health PulsePoint locations.
The Implementation Coordinator Lead leads the implementation process for new accounts and monitors renewal implementations.
How you will make an impact:
- Project manages new case implementation activities and serves as a liaison between the Account Management team, Sales team, Sales Support and customers.
- Ensures completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our customers' benefit plans. Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the implementation process.
- Develops effective relationships with existing new accounts and internal departments, such as Sales Support Services, Operations, Sales, and Underwriting.
- Works with Director, Account Management Services on tracking, monitoring, and reporting progress of all functional areas throughout the implementation process.
- Helps to develop tools and best practices necessary to improve installations Provides on-going root cause analysis; identifies opportunities for process improvement.
- Acts as primary contact/liaison between customers to resolve issues related to implementation plan design and customer deliverables.
- Supports Sales and Sales Support teams in developing prospects and responding to RFPs and actively participates in finalist meetings.
- Leads corporate projects as assigned, develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementation.
Requires BA/BS degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years exp. in health insurance field; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation and State licensure to sell health benefits is strongly preferred. Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to mentor others.
- Prior implementation experience is strongly preferred
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $63,120 to $113,616.
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.