The Reporting & Data Analysis Manager manages and coordinates the activities of a regional data analysis and consulting unit to accomplish company objectives through information management. Supports customers in the areas of project management, data analysis and both routine and ad hoc reporting.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages the prioritization and development of applications and reports for business reporting and analysis purposes including ad hoc data analysis and special projects. Obtains resources (people, funding, material, support) to support business unit information needs.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables for assigned functional areas.
- Implements the policies, practices, and procedures of the company and business units supported.
- Has fiscal responsibility for area budgets.
- Establishes relationships with business users and technical specialists, primarily internal.
- Hires qualified staff for assigned areas or functions.
- Oversees entire reporting/analysis/consulting unit or all aspects of a centralized function.
- Ability to communicate with customers about technical issues in non-technical terms.
- Understands the business processes that the system supports.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- May need to pull data from multiple warehouses for the regional data.
- Strong financial accountability.
- Requires BA/BS degree in IT/IS, Business Administration, Mathematics or Statistics and 5 - 7 years of professional experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 5-7 years management in developing & executing strategy and staff management required.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- MBA, MIS, FSA/ASA, CPA preferred. Managed health care industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.