The preferred locations for this position are Brentwood, TN.
Will consider highly qualified candidates from other locations. This position will take part in Elevance Health’s hybrid work model and is eligible for a remote work schedule.
Creates architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component-level logical design
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to
- Recommends new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Establishes overall systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Defines architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
- Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Works with business units to translate business strategy into discrete requirements compatible with current technical architectures.
- Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies
- Explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum 5 years' experience using C# and .NET Core.
- Experience developing REST Web services (API's).
- Minimum of 3 years' developing web applications using Angular 4+.
- Working knowledge of database architecture and design ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents is requried.
- Experience coding software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure.
- Exposure to MS SQL and can write stored procedures.
- Experience in healthcare information technology is a plus.
- Experience using Azure DevOps Services including Boards, Pipelines and Repos.
- Experience in health care industry strongly preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $104,040 to $208,080
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.