Location: Atlanta , Georgia, US
Build the possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact:
Elevance Health’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Strategy & Planning team seeks a high-energy problem solver to work with and learn from cross-functional teams as we build our strategy and business plans, track performance against our plans, and drive our cultural transformation. When you join our team, you will make an impact surrounded by innovative, compassionate co-workers who support you at every stage of your career and help you pursue your passions.
How you will make an impact:
- Support initiatives related to CAO business unit strategy & planning, communications, and other CAO strategic projects.
- Create or enhance performance dashboards and reporting tools
- Collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders on information gathering and program/project status reporting
- Apply project management methodologies, tools, and processes to small projects
- Conduct research, identify trends, synthesize information, and frame recommendations
- Assist in preparation of reports and communications for business unit leadership and associates
Requires a BS/BA degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years related operational and/or data analysis experience, experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Prefer recent college graduates with prior experience or strong interest in healthcare industry
- Ability to research and synthesize findings into recommendations
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Tableau, MS Power BI, and MS Teams preferred
- Critical thinking; inductive and deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; active listening skills
- Project coordination, including deliverable/milestone tracking, risk management reporting, and status update reporting preferred
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.