Work Location : Remote
Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement, developing, and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for a business unit.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement; research, develops, and implements related best practices; develops metrics to track performance and goal achievement; serves as internal consultant relative to continuous improvement initiatives; identifies and develops plans to improve performance to be implemented enterprise wide.
- Support the strategy team as we build new processes to support Health Plan partners and improve our net promoter score - including representing/being an ambassador for DMO.
- Move the needle on automation capabilities.
- Own/drive ROI enterprise projects from planning to execution.
- Create concise and meaningful presentations and deliver them to executives. Create Business plans and strategies.
- Monitor projects to ensure deliverables are met.
- Champion and drive change management.
- Minimum of 8 years of process improvement experience with planning, project management, business analysis, and leadership role experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Process Improvement Manager level; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven record of ideation and execution related to the Cost of Care (MLR), leading to year over year, significant financial impact.
- Deep facilitation skills that include, collaboration, and key stakeholder relationships that produce effective, outcome focused agenda’s, next steps and gap identification.
- A focus on the customer/provider must be considered for NPS scores. Proactive meeting facilitation skills – ensure the right agenda is set, associates have documentation needed to ensure a productive meeting, meeting management and documented next steps that are monitored to ensure deliverables are met Ability to travel may be required.
Prefer a BA/BS in a related field; process improvement experience with planning, project management, business analysis, and leadership role experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Claims processing experience Six Sigma Black Belt and/or PMP certification preferred.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $90,240.0 to $162,432.00
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY; Washington
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.