Please Note: This is Hybrid Work from Home role in the state of Missouri.
Responsible for coordinating with insurance companies to develop appropriate programs designed to increase awareness and the health of the assigned Client Group employees, thereby reducing overall health care costs.
Works with groups to produce a custom suit of wellness programs tailored to each client whether that be virtual or on-site - * some travel is required
How you will make an impact:
• Develops customized screening and wellness programs utilizing an understanding of wellness principles and applications to the workforce for the assigned Client Group.
• Provides additional services such as maintenance of benefits website, assistance with assigned Client Group benefits newsletter, and participation in employee appreciation events as well as providing oversight to the Concierge services.
• Provides ongoing management and support for all established wellness programs on an ongoing basis
• Acts as a Health and Wellness consult for our larger Account Management and Sales team
• Performs Demos and educational meetings explaining our Anthem Health and Wellness Programs
• Performs clinical reviews with clients looking for areas of opportunity to help increase the health of the population
• Ability to form ongoing relationships with both new and existing clients
• Designs and works within a budget.
• Requires a BS/BA degree in a related wellness or health field and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Wellness or Health Management; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Requires a thorough understanding of wellness principles and applications.
• Requires an understanding of program development and behavior modification principles.
• Must be able to work with a diverse group of employees.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• MS/MA Degree in a related wellness or health field
• Experience working with volunteer groups preferred.
• Experience with public speaking and presenting material to a group
• Prior Clinical experience
• Prior experience with the healthcare or insurance industry
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.