The Account Management Exec Advisor is responsible for assisting in developing and building improved methodologies and practices consistent with current enterprise goals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Functions as single point of contact for business or IT partners.
- Coordinates and leads multiple teams on initiating, developing, designing and implementing new change initiatives.
- Directs, reviews and approves communications and leads meetings with area lead contacts to gather needs and issues; reviews other needs statements and requirements.
- Acts as a liaison to leverage initiatives and good practices from other areas.
- Leads the identification and development of independent initiatives across the organization and seeks to develop a corporate solution.
- Helps areas with due diligence, decision making and problem solving of new ideas and improvements to existing processes, practices, policies and guidelines.
- Monitors and reports to leadership team adoption and use of processes, tools and practices and creates action plans in collaboration with the user area to improve usage.
- Assists areas with due diligence on new ideas by acting as a facilitator/informal contact. Acts as a mentor to others in the department.
- Facilitates, provides feedback and participates in final decision making for solutions and high-level requirements collection and effort estimation.
- Cascades changes across the organization working with key associates.
- Serves as advocate for enterprise strategies and priorities.
- For Discovery, may also: Participates in pre-assessment process for assigned Initiatives and evaluate initiative charters for end-to-end completeness and readiness to enter Discovery process (Leads simple projects, assists with complex projects or programs).
- Coordinates pre-Discovery activity; determines session needs, oversees production of session materials, assists Initiative team (business, Investment Priority Support, BRM Account Management) in closing all action Items, collection and dissemination of all required information prior to session.
- Supports and drives the end-to-end Discovery process for Plan of Record initiatives (leads smaller initiatives, under $2M, independently, acts in a supporting role on larger initiatives).
- Oversees estimating process: ensures appropriate areas are involved and engaged, ensures review and validation of LOE by appropriate areas, provides direction to BRM Estimating Support liaison to run reports, baseline projects and complete time phasing.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 9 years’ experience in any of the following: coaching, mentoring, monitoring and measuring Information Technology process, tools and standard practices; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Medicare knowledge strongly preferred.
- WGS and/or Facets experience strongly preferred.
- Relevant certification in applicable domain, such as Project Mgmt, Quality, Availability and Reliability is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of portfolio management methodology, tools and processes strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management methodology, tools and processes strongly preferred.
- Experience in any of the following is strongly preferred: healthcare industry, corporate strategy, capacity planning, data architecture and modeling, database design and management, systems security or quality assurance.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.