The Marketing Program Manager is responsible for the development and ongoing management of one or more multi-year external client facing programs within our Medicaid business unit.
Program managers typically support business strategies through an integrated portfolio of external client facing projects or initiatives.
A program manager may have responsibility for a piece of a larger enterprise/regional external client facing program.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee Market Strategy and Planning’s Implementation program/s , serving as the main point of contact to Government Business Division’s (GBD) Execution and Health Plan teams.
- Manage the program teams, including all partners, to ensure they are working effectively toward the program's objective.
- Provide regular communications for full transparency on the status of the program via Weekly status report for leadership, weekly status meetings with key external stakeholders, weekly status meetings with key marketing project team, which would include marketing, creative contractors, and vendors.
- Manages and coordinates the development, approval, implementation, and compliance of on-going external client facing programs; develops program budget; ensures program meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise in response to day-to-day external client facing business issues.
- Research applicable subject matter practices and remains aware of industry trends.
- Manages external client facing relationships and partners with corporate and regional business areas.
- Coordinates training related to external client facing program; develops program success measures and performs periodic assessments of program success.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years external client facing experience in program/project management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Familiarity with Government Business Division (Medicare or Medicaid) communications and regulations.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Workfront or similar PM Systems: Wrike, Asana, MS project experience highly preferred.
- Ability or experience building and utilizing dashboards for reporting.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $85,200 to $147,108.
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.