The .NET Developer I position plays a key role in the development of AIM’s platform. This platform powers our specialty care management solutions which support both our health plan partners and the members they cover. We are looking for a new member for our platform development team who will be, along with the team, responsible for all improvements and maintenance of our platform components throughout all phases of our development lifecycle. As developers grow in this role, opportunities exist to grow into team lead or architecture roles.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain AIM existing enterprise platform capabilities.
- Evaluate and adopt the latest relevant software technologies and components.
- Understand both business and technical requests and requirements and integrate those needs into our platform capabilities.
- Develop robust, reusable and reliable platform components which enhance our platform, frameworks and services.
- Work independently analyzing and resolving complex technical issues communicating with multiple teams.
- Grow as a developer by exchanging knowledge and ideas with team members and other developers.
- Improve the performance of the team by regularly reviewing our activities and identifying new ways of working together.
- Work in cross-functional development environments to ensure our platform capabilities are used and supported in our products and services.
- BA/BS degree or technical institute training.
- Require experience with C# and WCF ;
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- An understanding of web service and SOA principles, HTTP, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WCF, SOAP and REST.
- Previous hands-on experience with AngularJS.
- Core understanding of SOLID principles.
- Previous experience with supporting user authentication solutions.
- Understanding of application SSO.
- Some exposure to encryption and encoding technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of health care industry desired.
- Experience with contact center operations is helpful.
- Experience with numerous design patterns.
AIM Specialty Health is a benefit-management leader in Illinois and a proud member of Elevance Health's family of companies. Our platform delivers significant cost-of-care savings across an expanding set of clinical domains, including radiology, cardiology, and oncology.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.