The Strategist, Channel Activation is a role in the Omnichannel Marketing organization, reporting to the Line of Business Director, Performance Media and Channel Activation. This individual will be accountable for developing and managing paid media strategies focusing on a specific Line of Business (Medicare) across a modern marketing organization. The successful candidate will be an innovative, results-driven marketer with a passion for taking initiative, program management and achieving success.
You will partner with other Channel Activation and Performance Media associates to support the development of Omnichannel media plans to meet aggressive campaigns goals across the consumer journey, including acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention. You will develop learning agendas and test approaches, establish KPIs and manage campaign execution across all media channels.
This individual is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, and has a keen ability to adapt quickly and support others through complex situations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and contribute to the success of Elevance Health's Performance Marketing portfolio - forecasting, planning, optimization, lead distribution and campaign reporting.
- Provide strategic direction to the Paid Media team and collaborate on the development of a comprehensive media strategy that may include on and offline media.
- Drive break-through performance marketing strategies for member acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention through lead generation, lead distribution and reporting/analytic activities.
- Deliver and consume weekly/monthly reporting and insights on actual vs. target campaign performance including media spend, lead volumes, lead sources, conversion rates, etc.
- Identify and implement process improvements for campaign infrastructure including campaign setup and execution, lead funnel management, lead and data platforms, lead tracking and reporting.
- Be the key resource who knows the line of business opportunities and limitations in order to drive efficient planning and decision making.
- Communicate objectives, strategies, and rhythm of the business performance results with leadership and cross-functional teams using effective verbal and written communications.
- Collaborate with Analytics teams on the ongoing external and internal test and learn roadmap.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify joint marketing opportunities and ensure cross-functional team alignment.
- Support the analysis of campaign performance through key dimensions to identify optimization opportunities.
- Develop and cultivate excellent relationships with Business Segment teams, Performance Marketing Leaders and project team members.
- Bring vision and passion to the development of strategic performance media opportunities and objectives.
- Act with a sense of urgency; build and adjust strategic plans to deliver results to that exceed expectations.
- Deal effectively with ambiguity and change by maintaining flexibility to plan revisions to support changing business needs.
- Collaborate and seek out varying perspectives and alternatives paths.
- Act with integrity and courage. Focus on the greater good.
- 3-5 years media strategy experience with an emphasis in omnichannel execution.
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business field.
- Excellent communication. Ability to analyze opportunities and present objectives and desired outcomes to leadership with effective storytelling (verbal and written form).
- Possess a strategic and business-forward approach. Understand how to work towards broad business objectives and navigate in an ambiguous business setting.
- Results oriented. Ability to roll up the sleeves to drive towards the key business outcomes.
- Exceptional project manager. Can bring together cross-functional teams to get things done with an own-it attitude. Can recognize the opportunity and execute against it.
- Relationship builder. Forms relationships and can influence decisions through compelling data and communication.
- Experience with traditional and digital media.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prefer experience with both B2B and B2C audiences.
- A background in the healthcare industry, financial services and/or ad agency experience
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.