The Financial Consultant Manager is responsible for leading the process of preparation and interpretation of complex financial analysis for lines of business. Has end to end ownership/management of business processes and works across functions and business departments to drive holistic and consistent solutions.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads projects and focuses on business process improvement initiatives and in some departments will help to create innovative financial system solutions to minimize manual or repetitive functions.
- Consults with and provides management with solutions and recommended actions.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced team members.
- Conducts and documents complex financial and business-related analyses and research fields, including financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investment.
- Provides detailed analysis and reporting for leadership, working closely with company internal and external auditors.
- Works with business partners to identify and implement strategic projects that support company goals.
- Participates in M&A and other system integration projects.
- Ensures adherence to capitalization and depreciation policies for supported functions across the enterprise.
- Responsible for enterprise or business unit processes related to business case development, ROI analysis, cost and benefit realization and other support of the company’s investments.
Requires a BA/BS in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 6 years budgeting, forecasting, and accounting financial reporting experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- MBA preferred.
- CPA, CMA, FSA and/or CFA preferred.
- Strong knowledge of internal business processes, data flow, controls and our financial systems preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.