Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for the delivery of end to end system development and maintenance on complex technology systems within assigned client group, business unit or corporate department.
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Development on medium to large complex customer technology platforms or architectures.
- Maintain active relationships with internal and/or external stakeholder to develop business requirements.
- Analyze and classify complex change request, and identify and document possible system code enhancements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, our products and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers and graphic designers, analyze and classify complex change request and review and evaluate possible enhancements.
- Work with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyze and evaluate detailed business and technical requirements.
- Understand the product and analytics and drive requirements that take into account stakeholders needs.
- Identify problems/risks.
- Code and maintain complex components of information systems.
- Mentor others on coding standards and perform code reviews.
- Review test cases and advise QA on adjacent code/regression impact.
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re-execute unit tests to validate results.
- Aid in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provide on-call support, monitor the system, and identify system deficiencies.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 1 year experience on one platform; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience mentoring others, leading small projects and providing troubleshooting support is strongly preferred.
- Multi-platform experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Java 11+, Spring and Spring boot and ORM(Hibernate, Spring DAO) framework
- Intermediate proficiency with Oracle, RESTful Webservices design and development and writing JUNIT’s
- 1+ years’ experience with WebSphere, Linux OS, CI/CD tools(Checkmarx, SonarQube, artifactory etc.) and versioning tool(GIT)
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Microservices and performance optimization
- Experience with Healthcare experience with good understanding in Provider/Claims domain.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.