Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for strategic oversight and delivery of application and system solutions for a client group, business unit, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, directing, and controlling several teams of resources and initiatives to accomplish the objectives and requirements defined by senior technology and product management across multiple teams.
• Interfaces with key Information Technology (IT) solution vendors; develops strategies and facilitates performance measurement plans to optimize vendor performance and outcomes.
• Develops Technology Plan and Forecast for an enterprise application, enterprise-wide tool, infrastructure, or a center or domain that is equivalent in scope and complexity, and/or manages day-to-day operations for a major portion of a functional area or department.
• Scope projects as needed based on business product expectations and available resources.
• May manage multiple systems or products of varying capital and/or level of responsibility and complexity. Leads the budget development process.
• Ensures disaster recovery and business continuity plans are implemented, monitored, and updated on a recurring basis.
• Identifies and resolves hurdles for assigned area/group and delivers according to established deadlines.
• Directs multiple work functions/applications or major projects/programs with broad scope and strategic business impact.
• Establishes business objectives and integrates operational plans.
• Engages with customers in order to understand new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
• Works with IT Leadership and business to identify new products.
• Negotiates the resolution of intra-organizational issues in the balanced best interests of the business.
• Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners.
• Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates the performance of direct reports.
• Requires a BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field of study and a minimum of 7 years of IT management experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Must have a strong understanding of the sales commission process.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.