At Elevance Health, we are dedicated to serving people across their entire health journey. Elevance Health brings together the ideas of “elevate” and “advance” and underscores our commitment to elevating whole health and advancing health beyond healthcare for our consumers, their families, and our communities.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of team that is creating transformational change for our consumers and elevating our role to become our members’ lifetime trusted health partner.
Elevance Health’s Chief Experience Office is looking for a data-driven, strategic problem solver to partner across the enterprise on our organization’s consumer experience strategy and focus areas.
This role is responsible for developing key strategic plans to drive the achievement of our Consumer Experience aspiration, strategies to drive personalized engagement and build trust with the consumer.
This role is responsible for facilitating the execution of key programs tied to the achievement of our Consumer Experience aspiration. Specifically, this role will drive Programs that enable personalized engagement and build trust with the consumer.
How you will make an impact:
- Bring voice of the consumer insights to problem-solve, design strategies and plans
- Conduct discovery and facilitate workshops to shape Program strategy, tactics and plans to meet metrics and key outcomes
- Develop Program Governance structure and facilitate cross-functional teams to drive accountability to achievement of metrics and outcomes
- Monitor projects, ensuring the program meets milestones, deliverables, budget, and objectives.
- Provide expert knowledge of roadmaps and strategic view of enterprise dependencies
- Influence and provides leadership on stakeholder alignment, Program focus area
- Provide strategic direction and continually refine roadmap for Programs
- Manage requirements, strategic projects, reports, analysis, and deadlines, and coaches on implementation requirements
- Create stakeholder engagement & communication strategy
- Works across cross-functional teams to enroll stakeholders, drive change and
The desired candidate should consistently demonstrate the following key behaviors and attributes:
- Bring end-to-end strategic thinking and analytical ability
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge and expertise on large scale, multi-year Program implementation
- Change maker with bias to action with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrates situational leadership and emotional intelligence with all levels of the organization
- Leads with purpose and heart
- Is comfortable with ambiguity
- Is results driven, with a high attention to detail
BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 8 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Ability to travel
Preferred assets and qualifications:
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.