Work Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of our Elevance Health PulsePoint location in West Virginia.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in strategic project planning and annual budgeting.
- Interacts closely with senior management business partners to plan and ensure project objectives are met and budget aligns with IT budget objectives.
- Provide strategic direction for aligning a specific organizations project plan of record and annual goal objectives with annual operating budget by specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identifying risks, contingency plans, identification of budget and achieving long-term and short-term financial objectives with the primary goal of ensuring that ROI thresholds are met.
- Coordinates portfolio and project activities of the business unit and develops relationships with the business.
- Manages execution of portfolio objectives and interacts closely with end uses, business technologists and other to prioritize business needs.
- Works with resource managers to manage portfolio according to governance processes, budgeting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Agile/Scrum teams to convey priority initiatives.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- 5 years broad based project management experience designing low to medium complex project portfolios; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 3 years experience spent leading and directing multiple project tasks
- 3 years Portfolio Management experience using JIRA and JIRA Align
- Experience with Governing Process Life Cycle
- Multiple trade certifications or other continuing education
- Product Management or Project Management certifications
- Accounting/Financial management background
- Healthcare and Provider workflows experience
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.