Location: Within or near Arkansas; this position may need to go into the Arkansas office up to 4 times per month.
Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Directs the Provider Relationship Account Management team responsible for the development and maintenance of the company's physician and provider delivery system across multiple lines of business.
How you will make an impact:
- Directs the provider education, orientation, communication and complaint resolution strategies for atypical providers: LTSS (Long Term Support Services), IDD (Intellectual or Developmental Disability) providers.
- Directs development of processes to ensure provider account teams/cohorts are sufficiently staffed and trained in providing timely issue resolution, provider education/orientation, evaluation of network adequacy and recruitment into the provider network.
- Responsible for delivering and achieving individual and team performance goals/metrics, has department budget accountability.
- May lead Provider Advisory Group meetings with external providers, to secure valuable and actionable feedback on company initiatives.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in business or related health field and a minimum of 7 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience working with providers.
- LTSS, IDD or personal care experience.
- Managed care experience.
- Previous experience with Arkansas service delivery systems.
- Previous leadership experience or experience building or managing a team.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.