The IT Quality Control Test Architect develops testing strategy and master test plan to support testing objectives.
L ocations: This is a hybrid position that will work out of the Norfolk, VA, Richmond, VA or Atlanta, GA Elevance Health PulsePoint 2-3 times per week.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the strategic and tactical testing relationship with program stakeholders (IT and business.
- Develops the overall testing strategy and master test plan for the program; sets the direction and tone for quality delivery.
- Own/drive/coordinate testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT, and End-to-End.
- Provides requirements and guidance for all test data and test environment needs.
- Leads and coordinates all testing within the program. Ensures that test automation is considered and utilized were appropriate.
- Collects testing metrics, reports status to program and Quality Assurance Leadership.
- Provides leadership and consultation to program and application development groups for all testing related matters.
- May participate in the transition of software and systems into production.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, align Configuration Management and Release Management on data needs and own test data provisioning tasks.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 10 years testing and product quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE required, PMP strongly preferred.
- TOSCA experience preferred.
- Selenium experience preferred.
- Pega experience preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.