Work Location: Hybrid 25%
Responsible for participating in the execution of provider network readiness activities in support of provider operations projects, quality and performance improvement initiatives and training activities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Participates in the development and delivery of job aids for Medicaid healthcare providers and monitor performance indicators.
• Participates in pre and post implementation strategies
• Responsible for participating in execution of operational readiness activities in support of projects, process improvement initiatives and training activities
• Provides subject matter expertise support for targeted continuous improvement activities.
• Initiate’s provider network development activities through facilitation of internal presentations, written reports training activities, participation in key committees, and monitoring activities.
• Collaborate with providers in designated region to gauge input on future development in the Substance Use Disorder system of care, such as alternative payment methodologies, telehealth services, systemic screening for SUD across levels of care, and willingness to expand SUD Treatment capacity
• Contributes to the external promotion of network capacity assessment and development recommendations and strategies through written documentation and contribution to other materials/reports that are presented to clients and other stakeholders.
• The Coordinator should have experience working directly with healthcare providers, and should demonstrate highly professional written, verbal, and organizational skills for interacting with and supporting Medicaid’s provider partners
• Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years working experience, one of which should be in a healthcare organization working with Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment and/or recovery providers.
• 5+ years of experience in a healthcare organization supporting operations, provider or claims; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Licensure (LCSW, LADC)
• Experience with public and provider payer organization within a large provider organization
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.