Enterprise Information/Data Architect
The Enterprise Information/Data Architect will develop and maintain information reference architecture articulating the future state for achieving optimal sourcing, grouping, transformation and sharing of enterprise data.
How you will make an impact:
- Establishes information management systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged.
- Leads and defines information management architectural components that will provide an opportunity to not only manage data, but extract information .
- Leads the organization in providing strategic architectural direction for initiatives such as Claims Eco-System architecture, Health Data architecture, Medical Management Systems and Data and Integration Architecture.
- Establishes information management systems architecture vision.
- Drives the maintenance of information components of architecture strategy and vision.
- Defines information architecture standards and anticipates areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in line with customer, IT, and industry standards.
- Champions appropriate transitions to new information architecture models.
- Directs projects to understand enterprise level architecture strategy, technology stack and identify future direction, gaps, and roadmap.
- Converts business strategy into functional requirements.
Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years of experience in information technologies with 6 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience in middleware technologies, ETL and BI tools, integration standards protocols (e.g., SOAP, UDDI), SOA integration and testing methodologies and XML schema strongly preferred.
- Experience in health care industry strongly preferred specifically in the areas of Claims, Membership, Provider, Customer Service and Medical Management.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with enterprise application solutions, including web services, business rules engine, process orchestration etc.
- Solid understanding of Platform-build with in-depth knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and technologies like message broker and eventing technologies and associated frameworks for creating and managing real time data pipeline (Kafka, MQ).
- Proven experience of data and information driven approach to solving business needs and problems.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to translate technical expressions into easy to understand and clear language.
- Experience in leading Architecture teams as well as the ability to influence at all levels.
- Experience in managing and establishing Data Management platforms.
- Must have Experience in Oracle DBMS technology stack (Oracle 12c, ExaData, Active Guard, Golden Gate CDC).
- Must have Experience in Informatica ETL technologies tools for creating and managing batch data pipelines.
- Knowledge of domain driven design principles for data organization and schema design.
- Knowledge of modern Distributed DB Technology platforms (e.g. MongoDB, Couchbase, Datastax Cassandra, CockroachDB, Yugabyte) and cloud ready implementation (Amazon RDS, DocumentDB).
- Experience in data security and encryption frameworks.
- Experience with logging and monitoring platform technologies services.
- Knowledge and experience working with Data Catalogs, Data Governance & Data Quality toolsets (like Informatica EDC, Axon, IDQ, Collibra).
For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $134,800 to $242,640
Location: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westche
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.