Job title: Engineer III
Location: Remote (Open to candidates throughout US)
- The Curion platform is the engine that powers our customers’ clinical decision tree workflows. We are looking for a new member for our platform development team who will be responsible for improvements and maintenance of our platform components throughout all phases of our development lifecycle. As dev elopers grow in this role, opportunities exist to move into team management and architecture roles.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Primary duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Solving complex technical software problems by providing code changes and patch releases.
- Review existing application code to analyze and identify issues and collaborate with software development team to identify and determine the best course of action to resolve the issue.
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve development processes.
- Collaborate with operations team and software configuration Management during the deployment and development of software applications.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years as a technical support engineer or software engineer; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skillsets - Backend Focus: for Engineer III- JR53925
- Java 11 +
- Angular 2+
- Spring Boot 2
- MS SQL Server
- ORM (Hibernate, eBean)
- Design patterns
- Linux OS
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.