BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx (formerly IngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies . Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer’s treatment journey.
As a Inside Sales Representative II you will be responsible for all Sales and Marketing for BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy Services, Inc. in a specific geographical area and with focus on specific disease(s).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates next steps required to service local market’s small group customer requests on behalf of the broker relationship, directs requests for proposals (RFPs) or new business inquiries to sales representatives or renewal inquiries to the appropriate retention representative as needed for timely handling.
- Provides initial point of contact and triages small group specialty inquiries and issues for 2-100 employees via the incoming phone lines and/or emails received.
- Handles incoming escalated calls and conduct proactive escalated broker service call outreach for claims, enrollment and billing related issues, follow up and questions.
- Attends project and team meetings and represents small group specialty sales and service support. Interprets and supports plan benefit design.
- Coordinates resolution of claims, benefit, and enrollment issues.
- Provides direction for timely handling of operational issues or requests following through to resolution and assists for retention representatives when needed for renewals or plan changes by obtaining all necessary information, materials, and submission direction to update group benefits in system(s).
- Creates, modifies, and maintains work resources and job aides. Acts as subject matter expert (SME) as necessary.
- Conducts broker facing small group tool testing prior to release and regression testing as needed.
- Supports small group specialty renewal process(es), maintains expansive system, product, and process knowledge, and conducts and/or attends training sessions.
- Acts as point of contact for broker tool navigation for new case and upsell submissions and/or navigating broker facing technology for renewals and commission information.
- Provides support to sales team with quoting during peak season or as needed. Conducts process audit review across enterprise for small group specialty administrative support including systems, process, and resources.
- Maintain and submit new cases and renewals for standalone specialty products, benefit changes and technical resource workflows for broker facing technology.
- Works closely with the product and process expert as well as advises and assists management on urgent or necessary requirements for continuous experience improvements and results.
- Runs reports as needed or requested to share with internal enterprise teams and management.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED with a minimum of 1 year industry-related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Subject matter expert in Specialty Pharmacy selling for assigned disease states.
- 5 year of healthcare sales experience preferred.
- 3 years of BioPlus Sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- BA/BS preferred.
- Health, Accident and Life Insurance license preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.