Title: Sales Support Specialist
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). Ideal candidates will live within 50 miles of one of our PulsePoint locations.
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting product line success.
How you will make an impact:
- Coordinates with proposal units on RFP responses to brokers and groups and maintains various system updates for proposal and sales activity.
- Works with Sales Account Executives and Account Management personnel in selling, servicing and retaining brokers and clients.
- Assists in the development and oversees the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and recommends changes in procedures or methods in areas that affect the sales support team.
- Audits inquiries and phone calls to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates training and communication of procedure changes for sales assistants and sales representatives.
- Completes projects as requested by sales directors.
- Directly supports the Sales Managers in the regions assigned in the acquisition of new business, in such activities as open enrollment meetings, administrative projects and support team activities.
- Coordinates Sales system and reporting activity (ie Sales Force.com) to include reporting support and data validation, triage and issue resolution, updates and enhancement, and procedure maintenance.
- Requires a BA/BS
- Minimum of 2 years of related sales/marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to
have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.