Responsible for letter template management, and print mail production and delivery across Carelon business units. Develops and executes vendor strategy to support correspondence production including vendor selection and vendor performance monitoring.
- Establishes benchmarks and performance improvement goals to drive vendor cost reductions and performance improvements.
- Manages the planning and implementation of print/mail production for Carelon including managing letter template best practices and developing and implementing a multi-channel strategy for outbound correspondence with a focus on digital solutions.
- Partners with correspondence vendors to implement template management systems.
- Analyzes complexities of current state letter generation and business partner requirements.
- Oversees internal and external business partner relationships as they relate to letter needs.
- Implements letter template quality audit reviews to ensure business partner and compliance needs are met.
- Oversees project plans for letters process improvements/operational excellence initiatives across BUs.
- Provides ongoing leadership and direction to letters team staff.
- Meets with business leads, stakeholders, and staff to provide feedback on new and existing correspondence process improvement strategies, ensuring appropriate level of communications exist with the business partner so they are informed of progress as well as issues and their impact.
- Acts as the first level of escalation for operational issues.
- Responsible for defining, measuring, and monitoring print mail KPIs and SLAs across BUs.
- Supports new business implementation through assessment of new correspondence needs.
- Interfaces with internal project teams and vendors to implement correspondence processes to support new business.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all current print mail systems and vendor services and maintains an understanding of future system and vendor plans to allow appropriate planning for production schedule and operational processes.
- Sets and executes a wholistic print vendor strategy and contract oversight process. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS in information systems, business, health sciences or related field with emphasis in analytical thinking and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in project and customer relationship management, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a healthcare setting and/or working with healthcare related customers, and 5 years of experience in managing staff; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with and an understanding of complex business processes is strongly preferred
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $95,310 to $190,680
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws .
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.