90% remote, Miami, FL $1,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
The Enrollment Data Analyst III is responsible for daily business operations, including overseeing the automated daily and monthly enrollment file updates, member reconciliation process for assigned markets and resolution of complex enrollment issues.
How you will make an impact:
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Provides process oversight of daily business operations to Enrollment Analysts as it relates to resolution enrollment processes of assigned markets.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Enrollment Operations in assigned market(s).
- Monitors market-specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) per contractual requirements, escalating issues to management as needed.
- Interfaces with state agencies, Health Plans, and various internal departments as needed to investigate and resolve complex enrollment issues.
- Participates in market meetings and audits as needed to provide market specific details regarding enrollment load and reconciliation processing.
- Requires an AA/AS in Information Systems, Health Care Management or Business or related field and minimum of 3 years of experience in analytical role including a minimum of 1 year as enrollment analyst; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.