Preferred Locations (s): Indianapolis, IN, and Atlanta, Ga.
This position will take part in Elevance Health's hybrid work model which includes remote work and in-office collaboration. Will be required to be in the office 2-3 times per week.
Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model with pulse point sites used for collaboration, community, and connection.
The Director Total Reward Ops Specialist is responsible for managing all HR Operations Specialists aligned to Total Rewards (Benefits, Compensation, Leave of Absence, Global Mobility, Pension).
This role ensures consistent and high-quality customer service on all rewards-specific inquiries, and partners with the Total Rewards Centers of Excellence (COEs) to assist the implementation and execution of rewards programs.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- This role ensures consistent and high-quality customer service on all rewards-specific inquiries, and partners with the Total Rewards Centers of Excellence (COEs) to assist the implementation and execution of rewards programs.
- Leverages Total Rewards operational data to inform and influence Total Rewards COE strategy.
- Develops and executes operational strategies on behalf of Total Rewards COEs. Identifies opportunities to enhance service offerings based on measured metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Liaises with Compensation and Benefits COEs to implement and execute rewards programs and provide research, administration, and project management support.
- Reports out on performance metrics, progress on initiatives, and potential risks to senior HR Operations leaders.
- Manages the implementation of process improvements that increase efficiency, quality, and value of HR Operation services. Oversees case management for customer service inquiries, issues and transactions across Total Rewards.
- Requires BA/BS in HR, business or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience within HR Operations or Total Rewards.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experience:
- Expertise in enterprise rewards programs, HR policies, and procedures.
- Ability to create and execute a strategy.
- Strong leadership development (coaching, mentoring, etc.) and resource management abilities.
- Ability to professionally develop direct reports, offer feedback, growth opportunities, and support in career goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.