Responsible for delivering exceptional service through the management of Order Entry Managers and Data Enter Managers and other operational resources (for example leads or operational experts) who support pharmacy operations, ensuring their team’s quality management program goals are being implemented, team workflow issues are identified and solved for, ensuring operational excellence of all policies and procedures while leveraging training resources and policy and procedures appropriately.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring time and attendance and payroll is compliant with department standards
- Coaching and developing associates, hires, trains, coaches and evaluates the performance of direct reports to achieve pharmacy operational expectations Development and monitoring of department and team goals
- Problem solving in a variety of ways
- Forming a healthy team culture and working collaboratively with leaders across the organization
- Support with project based work assigned by leadership to support the needs of the business
- Schedule and lead team meetings, contribute to departmental meetings .
- Support the Director of Operations with cross functional relationships and deliverables associated with other teams such as the Pharmacist in Charge’s team to ensure appropriate licensure/certification requirements are maintained, accreditation standards are maintained, appropriate quality auditing practices are implemented and maintained, as well as the Director of Ops
- Support’s team to develop and operationalize Work Force Management strategies, training program designs, administration and maintenance of appropriate training course content and any reporting analysis, reporting requirements or related matters as requested by the business.
- Current State Pharmacy Tech required.
- Certification or National Certification based on applicable state(s) required.\
- Requires BA/BS in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmacy operations, managed care, hospitals and/or retail environments and management experience within a Pharmacy Services call center.
- For URAC accredited areas, the following professional competencies apply: Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Bilingual - Spanish
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.