A proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, IngenioRx leverages the power of new technologies and a strong, clinical-first lens, to deliver member-centered, lasting pharmacy care. Responsible for providing technical direction, guidance, and resources to claims, customer service, or membership associates on a day-to-day basis
How you will make an impact:
- From the moment you log in, you’ll be focused on proactively resolving our members and/or providers' questions and concerns using computer-based resources to find answers.
- You will guide members and providers with their healthcare needs by explaining benefits, solving claim concerns, helping find a doctor via telephone calls, online chats or e-mails.
- You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues.
We have new hire classes ready for you to start. Apply today!
$500 Sign on Bonus
Elevance Health Offers:
- Extensive career opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Great health, dental vision and life benefits
- Ability to get your bachelor’s degree paid for
- Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion
- Certified Great Place to Work
- 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on performance.
Create unforgettable service driven by compassion and purpose. We have amazing customers and when they need help during their time of need — they contact you. When you join us, you will be there for our customers when they need you most; you will help expectant mothers find the right doctor, offer support for members with cancer, ease a patient’s financial stresses, and more. Our Customer Care teams are highly collaborative, which means you will always have the support you need to solve problems, serve our customers, and grow your career. From paid training programs and continuous learning opportunities to leveraging new technology, we offer a fast-paced environment where you can make a meaningful impact on day one. As a Customer Care Representative, you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on health care related inquires, such as claims questions, helping find a doctor and explaining benefits.
Hours for this position can range Monday - Friday between 7am - 8pm, potential weekend shifts, and possible overtime as needed. You will also need the ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private workspace.
• HS diploma or equivalent and previous experience or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
• A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact.
• A customer advocate willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve customers questions, issues or concerns.
• A composed individual able to multi-task, navigating multiple computer applications and working efficiently while communicating and serving the customer.
• Must have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to your teammates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member's needs, to being accountable for commitments made to customers or others and ensuring follow-ups are completed.
• Flexible and quick learner, willing to adapt to changing customer and business needs.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $16.03 - $20.04
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.