How you will make an impact:
- Collaborate with business partners, SMEs and stakeholders on expected business outcomes.
- Expectation for adoption and advocacy of operating model with active voice in recommending enhancements and escalating opportunities.
- Participate in needs analysis and recommends effective learning solutions.
- Scope learning efforts and recommend effective learning solutions to close identified gaps.
- Collaborate with other content developers, graphic designers, technology consultants, technologists and other project team members on design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Use all approved processes, tools and templates to standard for development and reporting.
- Actively maintain all content.
- Participate in quality review process.
- Participate in and contribute to Learning & Development sub-teams, communities of practice, and other opportunities to enhance knowledge and skill.
- Self-driven to balance priorities, manage time effectively and proactively communicate impacts to project deadlines or impediments
- Fluency in operating within a fast-paced, high stakes environment and juggling multiple competing priorities at once.
- Demonstrates leadership even in an individual contributor role.
- Requires BA/BS in related field and minimum of 2 years training and development experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven practice of applying instructional design theories and practice within a corporate environment.
- Experience leveraging development tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline and more.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of tools – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.