Job Title : Strategic Account Executive
How you will make an Impact:
Responsible for the growth and retention of existing accounts to include upsells to a higher level of products/services within the large group segment.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Working within the Large Group segment with highly complex accounts, achieves retention, and growth targets through expert execution of sales process.
- Cultivates deep trust-based relationships and develops comprehensive understandings of client needs and priorities.
- Acts as a consultative collaborative partner with brokers, consultants, and key decision-makers.
- Develops strategic business plans to address broker and/or client needs.
- Conducts broker/agency education on pertinent topics.
- Acts as primary customer contact.
- Coordinates with internal partners to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Drives opportunities for additional growth and product sales.
- Be an industry and product expert at the local, state, and federal level.
- Continuously updates knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
- Provides expert consultative and strategic sales knowledge to Large Group and/or Complex jumbo groups with a thorough understanding of client and company objectives.
- Provides coaching and technical leadership to other team members as a resource and may assist with on-boarding of new sales associates.
Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 6 years of sales experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Sales license required where necessary.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
Experience with office tools, cloud-based software, social media & collaboration tools strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.