Location: Atlanta, GA
The preferred locations for this position are Atlanta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Richmond, and/or Indianapolis, IN
Responsible for the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with business partners to identify and implement multiple complex technical systems and/or products of varying sizes.
- Manages large systems and/or products.
- Collaborates and stays engaged with the delivery team.
- Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
- Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product.
- Guides the teams operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management).
- Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
- To ensure smooth delivery of team, tracks and removes and obstacles and barriers that may prevent progress.
- Coaches and mentors other Scrum Master around Agile methodologies.
- Develops training plans.
- Develops requirements documents.
- Develops approval matrix.
- Identifies team training and tool needs.
- Defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for technical services and products.
- Coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement actives, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms.
- Defines quality gates for each sprint; defines critical success factors.
- Subject matter expert for product and program management related tools and processes.
- Requires BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study with IT focus degree and a minimum of 7 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with CSM, CSPO and large sized Agile implementations (e.g. 7 or more teams) strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.