Job Title: Aspire Account Manager
Location: Remote (Must be near Elevance Health pulsepoint)
Responsible for managing and coordinating account service, performance management activities as the primary contact for retention of Aspire clients.
How you will make an impact:
- Performs account planning including understanding account values, vision, and measures of success.
- Performs project/program execution and monitoring including acting as the primary contact for the account regarding service delivery, issue resolution, and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and communicates Aspire’s overall value and proposition in partnership with account.
- Works closely with Aspire’s Growth and Business development associates for sales/expansion activities.
- Ensure client contractual obiligations are being fulfilled and works collaboratively with internal teams for contract renewal/negotiation process for existing/new accounts including ensuring pricing and contract terms are aligned with Aspire’s profitability targets.
- Participates in efforts to support standardization across accounts.
- Partners with Aspire team to promote strong Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and retention.
- Requires a BA/BS; 7 years of experience in health plan management, account management or business process consulting; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MS preferred.
- Experience in provider network management, health benefits management, care management in Medicare Advantage/Medicaid health care industry preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are required.
- Account management experience with large, complex, healthcare clients is strongly preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.