The Business Information Consultant Sr is responsible for coordinating and consolidating various impact analyses for management reporting.
How you will make an impact:
The Business Information Consultant Sr. will be part of Elevance Health’s new National Operations Command Center (NOCC), responsible for monitoring performance and proactively surfacing issues with deep data analysis to be remediated by operational teams.
- Daily monitoring and proactive operational issue identification by synthesizing data across NOCC and BU operations dashboards.
- Ability to partner with data teams across the enterprise and then manipulate large datasets for deep dive analysis, synthesizing into insights and business decision recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain data-generated insights with technical and non-technical associates at different levels of management.
- Package data analysis findings into NOCC Alerts consisting of comprehensive contextual insights, root-cause whenever possible, and recommendations for operations teams to utilize for issue remediation.
- Contribute to NOCC Dashboard improvements by identifying data quality issues, visualization enhancements, and recommend new measures and reporting features for more effective and insightful reporting.
- Help develop and build a NOCC Outcomes reporting dashboard alongside of the NOCC technical team and business operations to track the value delivered to enterprise operations.
- Working with the artificial intelligence and automation teams to define or validate analytic patterns into automated system intelligence.
BS/BA degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration and minimum of 12 years of relevant experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Assets and preferred qualifications:
Ability to manipulate large sets of data and generate insights.
Experience utilizing large, complex, and integrated analytic dashboards.
Strong understanding of healthcare payor knowledge.
Experience developing complex statistical modeling or collecting and interpreting data from cross-functional data domains.
MS Office, Excel, Regression models, Decision Tree, Python, R, Power Apps, SQL, Tableau and Power BI.
Experience providing leadership in operational performance of complex organizations
Excellent leadership, problem solving, data analytics and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently yet effectively collaborate and communicate as part of a broader team, requiring wearing many hats and flexible to role and responsibility as needs change periodically.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.